Ms. Frank is a member of the Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group and the Appellate Practice Group. She represents clients in complex litigation matters.
Before joining Bodman, Ms. Frank served as a law clerk to Judge Christopher M. Murray of the Michigan Court of Appeals and as a law clerk to Justice Brian K. Zahra of the Michigan Supreme Court. She also worked as a research attorney for the Michigan Court of Appeals Research Division.
During law school, Ms. Frank was the editor-in-chief of the Michigan State Law Review. She also worked as an extern for Judge David McKeague of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and for the Michigan Poverty Law Program, which provides legal aid programs to low income individuals. She received several academic honors, including the Dean King Scholarship and multiple Jurisprudence Achievement Awards. She was a member of the Michigan State University Women in Law Leadership Council and the Williams Institute Moot Court Team.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2019, Appellate Law
- Michigan Rising Stars 2016-2019, Business Litigation
- 09/03/201949 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2019
- 11/01/201842 Bodman Attorneys named to “Top Lawyers 2019” by DBusiness Magazine
- 09/10/201853 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2018
- 01/18/2018Bodman, SADO Attorneys Work Together to Promote Effective Criminal Justice
- 09/06/201750 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2017
- Michigan State University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.A., with high distinction