Ms. Kokotovich represents business clients, including financial institutions, in the drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial contracts.
Her experience includes drafting and negotiating master treasury management services customer agreements, ACH agreements, commercial card agreements, and a variety of procurement agreements with vendors to the financial service industry.
Ms. Kokotovich also has experience structuring, negotiating, and documenting commercial loan documentation for single and multibank transactions involving borrowers with domestic and foreign operations in the following industries: automotive finance, communications, manufacturing, mortgage warehousing, real estate investment and development, sports and entertainment, and transportation.
Ms. Kokotovich is recognized as a leading banking attorney in Michigan Rising Stars 2012.
Before joining Bodman, she clerked for the employment division of the Wisconsin Department of Justice and with a large international firm. In law school, Ms. Kokotovich interned for Justice David Prosser, Jr. of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. She also volunteered at the University of Wisconsin Legal Information Center and served as a board member of PRAXIS Legal Magazine.
Ms. Kokotovich is proficient in Portuguese.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2021, Real Estate Law
- Michigan Rising Stars 2012, Banking
Co-author (with Katherine Razdolsky Rothstein), "Advising the Fintech Client -Identifying Regulatory Issues," Michigan Business Law Journal, Fall 2019
- Presenter, "Warranties, Indemnity and Limitations of Liability," Institute for Supply Management (ISM)-Southeast Michigan Legal Briefing, Troy, MI, May 16, 2019
- Co-presenter (with Katherine Razdolsky Rothstein), "A Juggler's Guide to Portal Payment Risk and Non-Disclosures," Great Lakes Association for Financial Professionals (GLAFP) Spring Training, Novi, MI, May 9, 2019
- 08/20/202061 Bodman PLC Attorneys Named to 2021 Best Lawyers in America List
- 04/18/2013PRO BONO PORTRAIT | Bodman Attorneys Help the Homeless Resolve their Legal Impediments
- 09/06/201253 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Wisconsin