Garret Haddon is a member of Bodman’s Enterprise Procurement Group. He represents business clients in connection with the drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial contracts.
Contracts with which Garret has experience include:
- Goods, services, and technology license agreements
- Banking and securities agreements, including debit and credit card agreements and various processing agreements
- Marketing, sponsorship, and facilities management agreements
He also reviews and revises commercial contracts to reflect changes in corporate structure due to reorganization, merger, or acquisition.
Before joining Bodman as a Staff Attorney, Garret worked at a highly regarded suburban Detroit business law firm as a law clerk where he drafted motions and research memoranda and assisted with discovery phase activities.
At the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Garret was selected to participate in the Transactional LawMeet and received multiple Book Awards. He was active in Moot Court, for which he received the Outstanding Junior Member Award. He was also active in the Student Bar Association and served as the 2L and 1L Evening Class President.
Also while in law school, he worked as a legal intern for the Detroit Mercy Law Veterans Clinic, where he represented clients in Veterans Affairs Regional Office hearings, prepared motions, including requests for ratings increase and service connection, and conducted client intake interviews. He also served as a judicial intern to Chief Judge Denise Page Hood of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- Co-author (with Joseph R. Morrison, Jr.), "New COVID Relief Bill – Expanded worker benefits; payroll tax changes," Bodman COVID-19 Response Team Update, January 2021
- Endorsed Speaker appearing before the Michigan Supreme Court to discuss proposed amendment (ADM File No. 2020-11) to MCR 2.108, January 20, 2021
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- State Bar of Michigan