Kelley Goldberg focuses her practice in Intellectual Property Law and Entertainment Law. She manages international IP portfolios for corporate clients and negotiates and documents significant transactions involving IP and other commercial assets. Her clients have included global leaders in the technology, hospitality, gaming, and sports and entertainment industries, and individual performers, artists, and athletes.
She advises clients on strategies to protect their global trademarks and copyrights and has structured many complex agreements including sponsorship agreements, IP licenses, asset purchase and sale agreements, professional service agreements, and technology leases, among others.
A Michigan native, Ms. Goldberg relocated to Nevada to attend law school and built a practice there as one of the most highly regarded IP lawyers in the Las Vegas market. Before joining Bodman, she was in-house counsel to Intel Corporation, which provided her with valuable insight into the many business and legal issues affecting this large and complex organization. She was also in private practice for 10 years in Las Vegas, most recently as the leader of the Trademark, Copyright and Licensing Group of a national business law firm, where she managed IP assets for several of the world’s largest gaming, hospitality, and entertainment companies.
World Trademark Review honored Ms. Goldberg and her team at Intel Corporation as its 2017 “Trademark Team of the Year.” She has been recognized as one of “40 Rising Stars Under 40” by the Las Vegas Business Press (2015), as one of the “Legal Elite Top 100 Lawyers in Nevada” by Nevada Business Magazine (2012-2015), and as a “Rising Star” in IP Law by the Mountain States edition of Super Lawyers (2012-2016).
She is a member of the Nevada State Bar, the International Trademark Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, and the Association of Corporate Counsel. She has served as pro bono IP counsel to a number of organizations that benefit the arts and educational opportunities for children.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- World Trademark Review "Trademark Team of the Year" (with Intel Corporation) (2017)
- Las Vegas Business Press "40 Rising Stars Under 40" (2015)
- Nevada Business Magazine "Legal Elite Top 100 Lawyers in Nevada" (2012-2015)
- Mountain States Rising Stars 2012-2016, Intellectual Property
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- The Neon Museum (Las Vegas), former member, Board of Directors
- Luminous Park (Las Vegas Museum of Modern Art), former member, Board of Directors
- Dean’s Council, UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law, former Member, Advisory Board of Directors
- Arts in Transit Project - Clark County, Nevada Regional Transportation Commission, former Member, Advisory Board of Directors
- Grant a Gift Autism Foundation, former Member, Advisory Board of Directors
- Angel City Pit Bulls, former Member, Advisory Board of Directors
- Presenting speaker, “Understanding U.S. Intellectual Property Law,” Stanford University Law School (2017)
- Presenting speaker, International Intellectual Property Law Association Annual Conference (2016)
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D.
- Kalamazoo College, B.A., summa cum laude