Ms. Mahoney is a member of the Enterprise Procurement Group. She represents business clients in a variety of commercial transactions and intellectual property matters, including the drafting and negotiation of IT and software licensing agreements.
She is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the American Bar Association. In law school, Ms. Mahoney served as Associate Editor of the University of Detroit Mercy Law Review. She was also a member of the University of Detroit Mercy Moot Court Board, a Frank Murphy Honor Student, and recipient of the J.P. Cavanagh Scholarship. In 2005, she was the winner of the Ernie Goodman Civil Rights Mock Trial Tournament.
- Author, Muddying the Waters: The Effects of the Cleveland Cliff's Decision and the Future of the MEPA Citizen Suit, University of Detroit Mercy Law Review (2006)
- 07/26/2017Bodman PLC and Susan M. Kornfield Recognized for Trademark Law Excellence by Managing Intellectual Property
- 07/19/2017ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT ALERT | The Enterprise Procurement Group Update | 18 July 2017
- 05/17/2017THE ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT GROUP UPDATE | UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING DODD-FRANK AND OTHER REGULATIONS
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.S., with honors
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan