We are here to help you navigate the myriad of legal and business issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are actively monitoring the rapidly evolving situation and will be continuously updating the resources provided below.
- Executive Order Tolls Deadlines While Providing New Litigation Opportunities
- Supreme Court Guidance for Reopening Michigan Courts
- New Executive Order Extends Remote Notarization and Witnessing
- Oakland County Order
- Local Law Enforcement to Enforce Violations of Executive Order
- Michigan Supreme Court Issues A Second Administrative Order
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order
We are providing this content for informational purposes only. The content has been gathered from other sources. Bodman has not verified the accuracy of any factual statements. Copyright 2020 Bodman PLC. Bodman has prepared this for informational purposes only. This message or the information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not evidence, an attorney-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Individual circumstances or other factors might affect the applicability of conclusions expressed here.