Jack Petroskey represents business clients in connection with M&A and other complex commercial transactions and in general corporate law matters.
Before joining Bodman, Mr. Petroskey was an associate with another large Michigan business law firm where he represented a variety of clients in corporate and commercial law matters, in residential and commercial real property litigation, and in estate planning and probate litigation.
As a law student, Mr. Petroskey served as an assistant editor of the Wayne Law Review and won the Wayne Law In-House Mock Trial Competition. He interned with the Hon. Judge Arthur Tarnow of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and served as an executive board member of the Wayne Law Student Board of Governors. Upon admission to law school, he was awarded the Governor’s Scholarship for academic merit. Before attending law school, he worked as an intern and aide to members of the United States House of Representatives and United States Senate.
Mr. Petroskey is a member of the City of Royal Oak (Michigan) Civil Service Commission and a member of the Michigan Chapter of the American Constitution Society.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2022, Trusts and Estates
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- Commissioner, City of Royal Oak Civil Service Commission
- American Constitution Society
- Member, Michigan Chapter
- President, Wayne Law Student Chapter (2017-2019)
- 08/19/202123 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2022
- 06/01/2021Corporate Attorney Jack F. Petroskey Joins Bodman PLC
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Michigan State University, B.S.
- State Bar of Michigan