Ryan Hansen concentrates his practice in banking and finance matters, including the representation of financial institutions in connection with the negotiation and documentation of commercial and real estate lending transactions.
He has also handled general business and corporate transactions, real estate matters, and business dispute resolution. He has specific experience in the following areas, among others:
- Preparation of real estate, commercial, and asset-based financing documents for institutional lenders and businesses, including letters of credit, leases and secured transactional documents.
- Assisting small to middle-market closely-held businesses with corporate formation and organizational documents
- Negotiating and documenting commercial real estate transactions
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts
- Representing business owners in connection with business buy-outs, purchases, and sales
Throughout law school, Ryan participated in transactional competitions, including the Transactional Law Competition and the Sports Law Negotiation Competition. He received several academic honors, including the Governor’s Full Academic Scholarship and the Bockoff and Mall Award for excellence in Taxation.
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Co-Author, “Touring the Business Courts,” Michigan Business Law Journal (Summer 2020)
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Central Michigan University, B.A., magna cum laude