Alexander Burridge is a member of Bodman’s Workplace Law Practice Group. He represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters, including advising them on day to day employment issues and maintaining compliance with all applicable employment laws.
Before joining Bodman as an associate attorney, he participated in the firm’s summer associate program, gaining broad exposure to a variety of clients and areas of practice.
While attending Michigan State University College of Law, Mr. Burridge, who also holds an M.B.A. in Finance, served on the board of directors of Spartan Consulting, a student-led organization that provides strategic business solutions to companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 corporations. He served as a legal extern with the National Labor Relations Board-Region 7 where he drafted memos and recommendations concerning allegations of unfair labor practices and administered a union representation election. He also served as a volunteer clinician with the MSU College of Law Immigration Clinic. He received the Jurisprudence Achievement Award for multiple subjects and was a Moot Court participant and a finalist in the 2018 ABA National Arbitration Competition.
Mr. Burridge is a former NCAA Division-1 student athlete and was a member of the 2014 and 2015 Ohio Valley Conference baseball championship teams while at Southeast Missouri State University.
- 07/26/2021Workplace Law Lowdown | Unemployment Benefits Denied for “No Call, No Shows”
- 07/12/2021Workplace Law Lowdown | EEOC Sets Deadline for Submission of Employers’ Diversity Data
- 06/23/2021Workplace Law Lowdown | Are COVID-19 Pandemic Restrictions Over?
- 06/14/2021Workplace Law Lowdown | OSHA Implements Safety Standards for Healthcare Industry and Best Practice Guidance for Other Employers
- 06/07/2021Workplace Law Lowdown | OSHA Abandons Requirement to Record COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Reactions
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Michigan State University Eli Broad College of Business, M.B.A.
- Southeast Missouri State University, B.A., cum laude
- State Bar of Michigan