Mr. Bentley is a member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group. He represents clients in connection with intellectual property transactions and dispute resolution processes, trademark registrations and brand protection matters.
Before joining the firm as an associate attorney, Mr. Bentley worked with Bodman as a summer law clerk. He was a judicial intern to Judge Mark A. Goldsmith of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and worked as a legal writer in the Ann Arbor office of a global corporate immigration law firm. He served for several years as an adjunct instructor at Rochester College in the Department of Religion.
While in law school, Mr. Bentley was assistant editor of the Wayne Law Review. He finished first in his law class and was awarded the James K. Robinson Endowed Scholarship for academic excellence, the David Adamany Constitutional Law Scholarship, and the Rakow Scholarship for scholarly achievement in securities, corporation, or business law. He also worked with Wayne State’s Transnational Environmental Law Clinic.
- 05/06/2020Bodman PLC and Susan M. Kornfield Recognized for Excellence by Managing Intellectual Property
- 11/22/2017Five Associates Join Bodman
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Abilene Christian University, M.A., with honors
- Rochester College, B.A., with honors