Ms. Mahoney is a member of the Enterprise Procurement Group and the Intellectual Property Practice group. She represents business clients in connection with a variety of commercial transactions, including the drafting and negotiation of vendor contracts for a broad range of goods and services.
Contracts with which Susan has experience include:
- Goods, services and technology license agreements
- Security services, marketing, sponsorship and facilities management agreements
- Traditional treasury management services agreements
- Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars and franchise agreements
Susan is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. She served as Associate Editor of the University of Detroit Mercy Law Review and was a member of the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Moot Court Board of Advocates. Ms. Mahoney was a Frank Murphy Honor student and the recipient of the J.P. Cavanagh Scholarship.
- Author, "Muddying the Waters: The Effects of the Cleveland Cliffs Decision and the Future of the MEPA Citizen Suit," University of Detroit Mercy Law Review (2006)
- 07/26/2017Bodman PLC and Susan M. Kornfield Recognized for Trademark Law Excellence by Managing Intellectual Property
- 07/19/2017ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT ALERT | The Enterprise Procurement Group Update | 18 July 2017
- 05/17/2017THE ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT GROUP UPDATE | UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING DODD-FRANK AND OTHER REGULATIONS
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.S., with honors
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan