Bodman PLC is one of Michigan’s leading business law firms with more than 150 lawyers and five offices. Bodman has a diverse base that includes individuals and businesses in a variety of industries with emphasis on financial services, automotive, real estate and construction, high tech, manufacturing, health care, and other services.
Bodman PLC was named by Corp! Magazine a “Diversity-Focused Company” and we are looking for an Office Services Coordinator to join our team. We are seeking talented individuals who are committed to excellence and thrive in an environment of collaboration.
Job Purpose: As the Office Services Coordinator you will perform a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks.
Working with us you will:
- Answer phone calls and transfer callers as appropriate.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office.
- Manage schedules for conference rooms.
- Monitor and order office supplies as needed.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, faxes, mail and packages.
- File and organize records, invoices, and other important documentation.
- Assist with secretarial overflow work as needed.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Has prior experience working in a professional office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills – one who can communicate effectively in a courteous and diplomatic fashion as you will service and partner with a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff.
For immediate consideration send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.