Receptionist – Detroit Office – Full Time
The receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the Firm.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff and attorneys; takes messages.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant or legal secretary desired.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.