Attorney - Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation - Detroit, Troy, Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids Office
Bodman PLC is one of Michigan’s leading business law firms with 150 lawyers and five offices. Bodman has a diverse client base that includes individuals and businesses in a variety of industries, with emphasis on financial services, automotive, real estate and construction, insurance, emerging companies and venture capital, health care, manufacturing, and other sectors.
We are seeking an experienced employee benefits and executive compensation attorney to serve as a partner and leader of our Employee Benefits-Executive Compensation Practice Group. Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 15 years of legal experience, most of which has been dedicated to EB/EC.
- Extensive experience with tax qualified and non-qualified retirement plans. In particular, experience with:
- Plan design and management
- DOL and IRS voluntary correction programs
- IRS audits
- Plan termination
- Demonstrable success in leading other professionals and support staff.
- Demonstrable success in developing and executing strategic plans for business growth.
Admission to the Michigan Bar and outstanding professional and academic credentials are required.
Candidates with some portable business are strongly preferred.
Submit resume, law school transcripts and writing sample to: email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.