Digital Media and Marketing Coordinator – Detroit Office – Full Time
The Digital Media and Marketing Coordinator, a member of the Business Development and Marketing team, will assist with the planning and implementation of social media and other digital marketing projects and with other projects and events that support the firm’s business development and marketing efforts. The Digital Media and Marketing Coordinator will also, with appropriate training and experience, maintain and use various systems and tools that support marketing and business development efforts including CRM systems, web content management systems, and marketing email distribution systems, among others. The Digital Media and Marketing Coordinator will be involved in the day to day support of and delivery of services to attorneys who are actively engaged in business development efforts.
The Digital Media and Marketing Coordinator will report to the Business Development and Marketing Manager and will work under the oversight of the Business Development Specialist and the Event Planning and Marketing Specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post approved social media content across all Firm platforms and accounts, assure consistency of posts with Firm brand standards, and suggest ways to improve audience engagement.
- Maintain a content calendar for future social and digital media releases.
- Track and report usage/readership statistics for social media accounts, web sites, and other online services.
- Act as primary data steward for the Firm’s CRM system.
- Build and maintain marketing invitation and distribution lists.
- Assist with the formatting and dissemination of external marketing communications.
- Assist with maintenance of and posting of approved content to the Firm’s web sites and Intranet.
- Create and edit graphics as necessary to complete or complement marketing and business development initiatives.
- Design creative marketing presentations, including PDF and PowerPoint displays.
- Assist with other projects and events as instructed.
Skills and Experience:
- A four-year degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field OR a four-year degree in an unrelated field with one to three years of relevant work experience (including cooperative education and internship experience) is required. Some professional services firm marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Microsoft Suite, desktop publishing (Publisher, InDesign) and presentation graphics (PowerPoint). Basic video production and editing skills are a plus.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including ability to proofread materials for grammatical and spelling errors.
- Ability to work independently.
- Superior interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete them on time.
- Ability to work more than 35 hours per week when necessary, work irregular hours when necessary, and travel locally on occasion to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Ability to learn new systems, processes, and techniques as required.
- Ability to adhere to all general office rules and procedures.
For More Information:
If you are interested in pursuing legal support staff employment opportunities at Bodman, please send your resume or any inquiries to:
Sixth Floor at Ford Field
1901 St. Antoine Street
Detroit, Michigan 48226
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.