Bodman is a destination for talented lateral attorneys. They arrive at the firm with the intent to make our firm a career home, not a stepping stone or point of passage. Bodman has had well-respected partners of other large Michigan firms, a Michigan Supreme Court Justice, and attorneys that served as company in-house counsel join our firm.
We welcome candidates that embrace a commitment to the highest quality legal work, superior client service and strong work ethic. We are proud of the work we do and we expect that attorneys who join us will share that same pride.
A Culture of Collaboration
The firm fosters a culture that emphasizes collaboration, integrity, service, stability and stewardship. The effectiveness of our approach is proven. Many Bodman members have enjoyed careers of forty years or more with the firm.
Bodman is committed to diversity in the workplace at all levels of the firm. This commitment to diversity guides Bodman’s efforts to recruit, retain and advance the best and brightest law school graduates, lateral members and associates. For more information on our diversity initiatives, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page.
Subject to the needs of the firm, opportunities exist for attorneys to work reduced hours, to help them balance family or personal needs with the pursuit of a full and rewarding legal career. Requests for reduced hours are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by an advisory committee, composed of partners who have successfully worked a reduced schedule, which we established to help implement successful arrangements. The firm has both partners and associates currently working under reduced-hours arrangements. Some associates working under reduced-hours arrangements have become partners while continuing their reduced-hours arrangements. We review and reward persons working under reduced-hours arrangements using the same criteria that are applied when evaluating any other Bodman attorney.
We currently have the following openings:
- Staff Attorney - Pro Bono Counsel - Detroit Office - Full Time
- Attorney - Exempt Organizations and Impact Investing Group - Detroit, Troy, Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids Office - Full Time
- Associate Attorney - Business Law - Detroit, Troy or Ann Arbor Office - Full Time
- Associate Attorney – Litigation – Grand Rapids Office – Full Time
- Attorney - Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation - Detroit, Troy, Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids Office
- Attorney - Workout and Loan Origination - Detroit Office - Full Time
- Attorney - Banking Group - Detroit, Troy, or Grand Rapids Office - Full or Part Time
- Attorney with Tax Experience – Detroit, Troy or Ann Arbor Office – Full Time
- Attorney – Banking and Finance Group – Detroit Office – Full Time
For More Information
Recruiting for the firm is coordinated through our Detroit office. If you are interested in pursuing employment opportunities at Bodman PLC, you may send your resume or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.