Manager, IT Customer Services - Detroit Office - Full Time
The Manager, IT Customer Services is a new role, created within the Firm's Technology Department to fully integrate all customer facing activities of the team, as part of a broader technology transformation effort.
We seek an empathetic individual, with a real passion for technology and its potential for creating positive change, to develop and lead a new combined team across the delivery, adoption and support of all applications, software and devices in use at the Firm.
The successful candidate will have law firm experience and will be an individual who can fully leverage their depth of experience in similar roles to bring improved structure and process to the team, maintaining a deep connection with the Firm's people and culture to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager, IT Customer Services will have responsibility for the following teams:
- Application Services – A newly created team of three, formed to consolidate application and device management, adoption and support.
- Support Services – Internal team of four 1st/2nd support analysts, delivering critical telephone/email and deskside support across the Firm, along with an external service partner that provides out of hours cover.
- Overall delivery of customer-facing IT services, covering the applications, software and devices that the staff and members of the Firm utilize daily
- Build productive relationships between the IT function
- Development and implement the IT business engagement strategy, to ensure technology changes fully consider the needs and requirements of the Firm, with practical training to maximize adoption and customer satisfaction
- Development of the IT Service Management framework, to ITIL standards, across the Firm, to ensure the effective operation of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes and service delivery to internal customers
- Define and drive accountability of OLA/KPIs across the Customer Service teams to ensure high levels of service response and quality of delivery at all times
- Undertake trend analysis of Incident data to proactively identify Problem areas within the technology function, and develop continuous improvement functions to eliminate recurrence
- Lead Root Cause Analysis investigations into major incidents, liaising with the Cloud and Infrastructure Team as and when appropriate
- Set training and development plans for Customer Support teams and ensure effective cross-team knowledge transfer, whilst building a methodology for continuous improvement
- Rollout, configuration and maintenance of all software applications and desktop/mobile operating systems
- Provisioning, deployment and support of corporate devices used across the Firm
- Leadership point of contact and escalation for Customer Services
Skills and Experience:
- Law firm experience is required
- Experience in IT Service Management, ITIL practices and ITSM tools
- Experience in Incident and Major Incident management
- Experience within the Legal Sector
- Proven experience in leading teams and workload prioritization
- Detailed understanding of legal applications and their functions
- Understanding of methodology and tools used for enterprise application management
- Excellent analytical skills and management report creation
- Demonstrate a high calibre customer-facing skill-set, with exposure at all levels of Law Firm
For More Information:
If you are interested in pursuing legal support staff employment opportunities at Bodman, please send your resume or any inquiries to:
Sixth Floor at Ford Field
1901 St. Antoine Street
Detroit, Michigan 48226
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, handicap, or veteran status.