Ms. Moore is a member of the Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters throughout the country.
She has a particular focus in representing clients in lender liability, debtor-creditor rights, collection, and other workout matters. She also defends financial institutions against quiet title actions, wrongful foreclosure claims, and other real property disputes.
She began her legal career at Bodman in 2009 and rejoined the firm in 2019 after serving for three years as a research attorney for Hon. Shalina Kumar, Chief Judge of the Oakland County (Michigan) Circuit Court.
Ms. Moore is a member of the Oakland County Bar Association and is active in its Inns of Court Program and its New Lawyers Committee. In law school, Ms. Moore served as publicity director for the Public Interest Law Foundation and as associate editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. She was a recipient of the Cali Award for Excellence in Legal Research, the Cali Award for Excellence in Legal Writing, and the Cali Award for Excellence in Legislation. She also received the John Bowsher Scholarship, the Merit Award, and the Academic Promise Award while in law school.
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Inns of Court
- New Lawyers Committee
Representative cases in which Ms. Moore has been active include:
- Red Mountain Machinery Co. v. Comerica Bank, No. 09-19166 (D. Ariz. Sept. 21, 2012)
- DAGS II, LLC v. The Huntington National Bank, No. 1:13-cv-393, 2013 WL 6884242 (W.D. Mich. Dec. 31, 2013)
- Fourteen Corp. v. Magnoli, No. 13-11803, 2013 WL 4551705 (E.D. Mich. Aug. 28, 2013)
- Rofa v. Decision One Mortgage, et al, No. 296668 (Mich. App. May 10, 2011)
- Dickinson v Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., No. 1:10-cv-688, 2012 WL 163883 (W.D. Mich. 2012)
- Haisha v Countrywide Bank, FSB, No. 11-11276, 2011 WL 2271319 (E.D. Mich. 2011)
- Sparks v Federal Nat'l Mortg. Ass'n, No. 10-13241, 2011 WL 1118719 (E.D. Mich. 2011)
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif
- University of Michigan, B.A., with High Distinction
- Oakland County Bar Association (OCBA)