Brigid Fox is a trusts and estates attorney who advises clients on estate planning, asset protection, and wealth preservation matters.
She helps individuals, families, and businesses protect and transfer their assets to achieve wealth preservation in the most tax efficient way possible. She provides clients with comprehensive and tailored estate planning documents, including revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, and powers of attorney. Brigid also handles a variety of probate and estate and trust administration matters. She has significant experience in the preparation of state and federal tax returns.
Before joining Bodman Brigid practiced in the trusts and estates group in the Chicago office of a large national law firm. She began her legal career as a trust administrator with JPMorgan Chase in the high net worth group in its private bank.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2021-2024, Trusts and Estates
- 08/17/202319 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2024
- 08/23/202227 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023
- 07/11/2022Brigid D. Fox Joins Bodman PLC Troy Office
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.