Mr. Rambus is a member of the High Net Worth Practice Group. He represents individual clients in connection with estate planning, the administration of complex trusts and estates, real estate transactions, business planning, and related wealth transfer, tax and succession planning matters.
He focuses on helping wealthy individuals, corporate executives, and business owners preserve their assets, grow their companies, and achieve their charitable goals. He also leads non-profit and philanthropic clients on matters distinct to their sector including evaluating and negotiating the terms of tax-credit investments for financial institutions.
Mr. Rambus counsels individual trustees on trust and estate administration matters and works closely with family offices in managing many aspects of his clients’ personal and financial affairs to provide the highest quality of service.
Mr. Rambus belongs to the State Bar of Michigan’s Taxation and Probate & Estate Planning Sections.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2022-2024, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- DBusiness Magazine “Top Lawyers” 2024, Trusts and Estates
- Michigan Rising Star, 2023, Estate & Probate
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- Detroit Institute of Arts, Member, Founders Junior Council Board of Directors
- 11/15/202377 Bodman Attorneys Included in DBusiness Top Lawyers 2024
- 09/19/202358 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2023
- 08/17/202319 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2024
- 02/06/2023Bodman PLC Admits Five New Members
- 08/23/202227 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023
- Wayne State University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Amherst College, B.A.