Mr. Rambus is a member of the High Net Worth Practice Group. He represents individual clients in connection with estate planning and related tax matters and the administration of complex trusts and estates.
Before joining the firm as an associate attorney, Mr. Rambus was a summer law clerk with Bodman and also served as a law clerk with a southeast Michigan-based litigation defense law firm. In those roles, he gained a foundational knowledge of the processes required in the practice of law. He also worked as a Client Services Executive with a global business consulting firm, as a Sales and Marketing Intern with an international software company, and as a Development Intern and Small Banking Liaison for the Urban Affairs Coalition, a Philadelphia-based community development organization.
While in law school at Wayne State University, Mr. Rambus received the Dean’s Scholarship and was named the Damon J. Keith Scholar based on academic achievement. He was active with the Wayne Law Appellate Moot Court, the Black Law Student Association, and the Entrepreneurship and Business Law Society.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2022-2023, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- 08/23/202227 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023
- 08/19/202123 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2022
- 11/22/2017Five Associates Join Bodman
- Wayne State University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Amherst College, B.A.