Emily Cross represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters, including securities litigation, contract disputes, constitutional litigation, and administrative law matters, and a broad range of other commercial and business disputes.
She also has significant automotive industry experience and handles transactional and litigation matters for clients in the automotive industry.
Before joining Bodman, Emily practiced law for five years in the New York office of a large international law firm.
She has also been active in pro bono matters including representing clients in immigration appeals to the Ninth Circuit and representing asylum and u-visa applicants in immigration applications and proceedings.
At the University of Michigan Law School, Emily served as an Associate Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. She also participated in the Pediatric Advocacy Clinic and the Women‘s Law Student Association.
Emily is admitted to practice law in Michigan and New York.
- Co-Author (With Joseph J. Shannon and Jeffrey G. Raphelson), “Michigan Supreme Court Overrules Court of Appeals Decision in MSSC, Inc. v. Airboss Flexible Products Co.,” July 18, 2023.
- 02/20/2024A UFLPA Update: US Customs Impounds Thousands of Vehicles with Suspected Banned Components
- 02/06/2024Bodman PLC Admits Four New Members
- 07/18/2023Michigan Supreme Court Overrules Court of Appeals Decision in MSSC, Inc. v. Airboss Flexible Products Co.
- 09/15/2021Emily A. Cross Joins Bodman PLC Troy Office
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Rice University, B.A.
- New York