Fawzeih Daher represents a wide range of corporate clients in connection with resolving complex commercial and general business disputes. She has particular experience in appellate litigation and has appeared before the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Michigan Supreme Court, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
She has represented clients in a wide variety of civil defense matters, including professional malpractice, auto liability, premises liability, and general liability. Her practice also includes trial-level brief writing, particularly at the summary disposition stage.
As a student at Wayne State University Law School, Fawzeih served as Vice Chancellor and a Senior Member of the Wayne Law Moot Court. She was a regional and national finalist in the New York City Bar/American College of Trial Lawyers National Moot Court Competition. She also won the Outstanding Brief Award in the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition. She earned the Silver Key Award and the Warrior Pro Bono Award for providing volunteer services as a student attorney. She also served as Secretary of the Women’s Law Caucus.
Fawzeih is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
She is fluent in Arabic.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Michigan Rising Stars 2022, Appellate
- Detroit Bar Association, member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan
- Young Lawyers Section (member, Executive Council)
- Appellate Practice Section (member, Executive Council)
- Panelist, “Appellate Practice Post Pandemic: Surviving the New Normal,” State Bar of Michigan Appellate Practice Section Annual Program (Webinar) (September 2021)
- Moderator, “Reply Briefs: The Last Word,” Michigan Appellate Bench Bar Conference, Plymouth, Michigan (May 2022)
- 08/12/202263 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2022
- 07/21/2022Fawzeih Daher Joins Bodman PLC Detroit Office
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Wayne State University, B.A., magna cum laude