Kelsey Doran is a member of Bodman’s Business Practice Group. She represents a variety of corporate clients in connection with the structuring and negotiation of complex transactions and on general organizational and business matters.
Kelsey advises clients on general business matters such as entity selection, corporate governance, and contract negotiation. She counsels start-up and early-stage companies on matters ranging from formation to venture capital financings and sale transactions. Kelsey also works on a variety of merger and acquisition transactions across a broad range of industries.
Before joining Bodman as an associate attorney, she participated in the firm’s summer associate program, gaining broad exposure to a variety of clients and areas of practice. As a law student at the University of Minnesota Law School, Ms. Lutz served as Managing Editor of the Minnesota Law Review. During law school, she worked as a law clerk with a law firm in Minneapolis where she provided support in employment and consumer class action cases. Before attending law school, Ms. Lutz worked as a senior paralegal and project manager for a litigation firm in Chicago.
- 10/27/2023The Corporate Transparency Act: New Requirements for Businesses to Report Beneficial Ownership Information
- 10/12/2022Bodman PLC and 25 Firm Attorneys Honored by State Bar of Michigan for Pro Bono Service
- 11/11/2020Five Attorneys Join Bodman PLC
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Kalamazoo College, B.A., cum laude