Mr. Cracchiolo is an adviser to high net worth individuals and families on a variety of personal, business and tax matters, including estate planning, estate, gift and generation-skipping tax issues, closely-held business transactions and succession, family office formation and operation, private trust companies, real estate transactions and philanthropic strategies.
He also represents professional and individual trustees on trust and estate administration matters and works closely with family offices in coordinating and providing the highest quality of service to his clients.
Mr. Cracchiolo belongs to the Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit and the State Bar of Michigan's Taxation and Probate & Estate Planning Sections. He is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
He is active in the community, currently serving on the Executive Committee of the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit, and as a Member at Large for both the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit and the YMCA Foundation. He also serves as Chairman of the Risk Management Committee for the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit.
Mr. Cracchiolo is listed in Chambers HNW as one of Michigan's leading lawyers for Private Wealth Law. He is listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2018 under Estate & Probate. He is listed as a 2019 "Top Lawyer" for Trusts and Estates by Metro Detroit business magazine DBusiness.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Chambers HNW 2018-2019, Private Wealth Law
- Michigan Super Lawyers 2017-2018, Estate & Probate
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2018-2019, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit, Member
- State Bar of Michigan
- Probate & Estate Planning Section, Member
- Taxation Section, Member
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- YMCA Foundation, Member at Large
- YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit
- Executive Committee Member
- Member at Large
- Risk Management Committee, Chairman
- 07/15/2019Chambers High Net Worth Recognizes Bodman as One of Michigan’s Top Firms for Private Wealth Law
- 11/01/201842 Bodman Attorneys named to “Top Lawyers 2019” by DBusiness Magazine
- 09/10/201853 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2018
- 08/02/2018Chambers High Net Worth Recognizes Bodman as One of Michigan’s Top Private Wealth Law Firms
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- State Bar of Michigan