Adam S. Weiner represents financial institutions in commercial lending transactions. His experience encompasses domestic and cross-border leveraged and investment grade bank financings, including acquisition financings, bridge facilities, and asset-based loans.
Mr. Weiner’s practice also includes representing corporate borrowers in the structuring and negotiation of financing arrangements for acquisitions and other complex transactions.
Before joining Bodman, he practiced for five years with Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP in New York where he participated in a number of multi-billion dollar domestic and international corporate finance transactions on behalf of financial institutions, investment banks, financial sponsors, and corporations.
At the University of Michigan Law School, Mr. Weiner served as Associate Editor of the Michigan Journal of Law Reform.
As a law student, Mr. Weiner served as a judicial intern to Chief Justice Gerald E. Rosen of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. As an undergraduate, he interned with Chief Justice Bernard A. Friedman of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2023-2024, Banking and Finance Law
- Michigan Rising Stars 2020-2023, Banking
- Co-Author (with Darren J. Burmania), “PPP Loans: Calculation of Forgiveness,” Bodman COVID-10 Response Team Update, May 2020
- Co-Author (with Darren J. Burmania), “Summary of Main Street Business Lending Program,” Bodman COVID-19 Response Team Update, April 2020
- 09/19/202358 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2023
- 08/17/202319 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2024
- 08/23/202227 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023
- 08/12/202263 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2022
- 08/16/202154 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2021
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude
University of Michigan, B.A.
- New York
- State Bar of Michigan