Mr. Cracchiolo is an adviser to high net worth individuals and families on a variety of personal, business and tax matters, including estate planning, estate, gift and generation-skipping tax issues, closely-held business transactions and succession, family office formation and operation, private trust companies, real estate transactions and philanthropic strategies.
He also represents professional and individual trustees on trust and estate administration matters and works closely with family offices in coordinating and providing the highest quality of service to his clients.
He is the co-chair of Bodman’s High Net Worth Practice Group.
Mr. Cracchiolo belongs to the Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit and the State Bar of Michigan’s Taxation and Probate & Estate Planning Sections. He is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
He is active in the community, currently serving on the Executive Committee of the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit, and as a Member at Large for both the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit and the YMCA Foundation. He also serves as Chairman of the Risk Management Committee for the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit.
Mr. Cracchiolo is listed in Chambers HNW as one of Michigan’s leading lawyers for Private Wealth Law. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2024 under Trusts and Estates. He is listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2022 under Estate & Probate. He is listed as a 2024 “Top Lawyer” for Trusts and Estates by Metro Detroit business magazine DBusiness.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Chambers HNW 2018-2023, Private Wealth Law
- The Best Lawyers in America 2021-2024, Trusts and Estates
- Michigan Super Lawyers 2017-2022, Estate & Probate
- DBusiness Magazine “Top Lawyers” 2018-2024, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit, Member
- State Bar of Michigan
- Probate & Estate Planning Section, Member
- Taxation Section, Member
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- YMCA Foundation, Member at Large
- YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit
- Executive Committee Member
- Member at Large
- Risk Management Committee, Chairman
- 11/15/202377 Bodman Attorneys Included in DBusiness Top Lawyers 2024
- 08/17/202370 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2024
- 08/10/2023Bodman Receives Highest Ranking for Private Wealth Law in Chambers High Net Worth
- 12/05/202268 Bodman Attorneys Included in DBusiness Top Lawyers 2023
- 08/23/202270 Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In The Best Lawyers in America 2023
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- State Bar of Michigan