Ms. Jasinski represents clients principally in commercial litigation and appellate work and in alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
Her 35 years of litigation experience encompasses disputes involving lender liability, bankruptcy, finance, construction, employment, land use, and unfair competition claims, including class actions.
She has defended businesses in wrongful discharge and discrimination lawsuits, enforcement of noncompete agreements, and defended against and pursued claims for misappropriation of trade secrets and other confidential information. Ms. Jasinski has also defended and pursued construction lien claims, construction defect claims, real estate purchase and sale disputes, and land use matters involving zoning, quiet title, and easement disputes.
Ms. Jasinski has broad experience advising and representing financial institutions in all facets of retail banking and deposit operations. She has defended financial institutions in matters involving consumer and commercial workout arrangements, collections, check processing, Uniform Commercial Code, receiverships, lender liability claims, bankruptcies, and foreclosures.
Ms. Jasinski is a member of the State Bars of Michigan and Texas. She is admitted to practice before all federal courts in Michigan and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. She is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence; Endorsed for High Ethical Standing
- 10/12/2022Bodman PLC and 25 Firm Attorneys Honored by State Bar of Michigan for Pro Bono Service
- 11/20/2012Field Notes - Fall 2012 Edition
- 07/03/2013Field Notes - Summer 2013 Edition
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Oakland University, B.A.
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Texas