Bodman PLC and 25 Firm Attorneys Honored by State Bar of Michigan for Pro Bono Service
Bodman PLC is pleased to announce that the firm, and 25 current Bodman attorneys, have been included in the State Bar of Michigan’s 2022 A Lawyer Helps Pro Bono Honor Roll.
The Honor Roll recognizes individual attorneys, law firms, and corporations that support access to justice efforts by providing pro bono legal services to low-income individuals and families throughout Michigan.
Bodman was recognized for achieving a per-attorney average of between 30 and 49 hours of pro bono service during 2021. Bodman was also one of only two law firms recognized at the highest “Tier 1” level for total firm hours devoted to pro bono matters for the year.
Individual attorneys are recognized for having devoted at least 30, 50, or 100 hours to pro bono service during 2021. The following 25 current Bodman attorneys are included in the 2022 A Lawyer Helps Pro Bono Honor Roll.
100+ Hours of Service
- Barbara A. Bowman (Troy Office)
- Rebecca El Badaoui (Detroit Office)
- Erin M. Haney (Grand Rapids office)
- John J. Kelly (Troy Office)
50 to 99 Hours of Service
- Celeste E. Arduino (Troy Office)
- Alexander J. Burridge (Detroit Office)
- Gregory J. Gamalski (Troy Office)
- Sandra L. Jasinski (Cheboygan Office)
- Emily P. Jenks (Detroit Office)
- Albert H. Pak (Ann Arbor Office)
- Alexis Smith-Scott (Detroit Office)
- Thomas J. Tallerico (Troy Office)
- Melissa M. Tetreau (Troy Office)
- Samantha Van Sumeren (Detroit Office)
- Glen M. Zatz (Troy Office)
30 to 49 Hours of Service
- Melissa M. Bridges (Cheboygan Office)
- Christopher J. Dine (Detroit Office)
- John David Gardiner (Grand Rapids Office)
- Gordon J. Kangas (Ann Arbor Office)
- Susan M. Kornfield (Ann Arbor Office)
- Kelsey M. Lutz (Ann Arbor Office)
- Alexandra C. Markel (Detroit Office)
- Karolina M. Powalka (Troy Office)
- Jane Derse Quasarano (Detroit Office)
- Thomas J. Rheaume, Jr. (Detroit Office)