Seven Bodman PLC Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America 2021 Lawyers of the Year
Bodman is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named “Lawyers of the Year” for 2021 by the publisher of The Best Lawyers in America.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the Lawyer of the Year, making the accolade particularly significant. Lawyers of the Year are selected based on particularly impressive voting results received during annual peer review assessments.
The Lawyer of the Year designation reflects a particularly high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and same practice areas for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
Bodman attorneys included as 2021 Lawyers of the Year, with metropolitan area and practice area designation are:
- John C. Cashen: Troy, Michigan Lawyer of the Year – Labor Law-Management
- Timothy R. Damschroder: Ann Arbor, Michigan Lawyer of the Year – Corporate Law
- Susan M. Kornfield: Ann Arbor, Michigan Lawyer of the Year – Litigation-Intellectual Property
- Dennis J. Levasseur: Detroit, Michigan Lawyer of the Year – Litigation-Banking and Finance
- Ralph E. McDowell: Detroit, Michigan Lawyer of the Year – Litigation-Bankruptcy
- Wayne D. Roberts: Grand Rapids, Michigan Lawyer of the Year – Tax Law
- Thomas Van Dusen: Troy, Michigan Lawyer of the Year – Litigation-Trusts and Estates