Thirteen Bodman Attorneys Named to Civic, Charitable and Professional Leadership Positions
Bodman PLC is pleased to announce that thirteen Bodman attorneys have been appointed recently to leadership positions on civic, charitable and professional boards and committees that serve communities and individuals located throughout Michigan.
The following new appointments have all become effective since late 2017:
- Aviation Law and Finance Group and Business Law Group attorney Mary E. Comazzi has been appointed to the State Bar of Michigan Aviation Section Council.
- Banking Law Group and Business Group attorney Darren J. Burmania has been named to the Board of Directors of Ele’s Place Grand Rapids, a non-profit dedicated to creating awareness of and support for grieving children and their families.
- Enterprise Procurement Group attorney Jonathan S. Berg has been appointed to the board of directors for the Institute for Supply Management Southeast Michigan, an organization that provides education, networking, and career enhancement opportunities for procurement and supply management professionals.
- Enterprise Procurement Group attorney Zackery T. Hugg has been appointed to three separate positions within the Oakland County Bar Association (OCBA): director of the New Lawyers Committee, associate member of the OCBA American Inns of Court, and member of the Membership and Diversity Committee.
- Enterprise Procurement Group attorney Katherine Razdolsky Rothstein has been appointed to the board of trustees for the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan Foundation, an organization that supports the education of women who demonstrate leadership in advancing the position of women in society.
- Health Care and Business Law Group attorney Brandon M. Dalziel and Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Group attorney Donovan S. Asmar have been appointed to the board of directors of the Notre Dame Club of Detroit, an organization that serves Notre Dame University’s extensive alumni body in the Metro Detroit area and supports a number of local charitable causes.
- High Net Worth Group attorney Marguerite Munson Lentz has been appointed chair elect of the State Bar of Michigan Probate and Estate Planning Section Council.
- Insurance Group chair and Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Group attorney Michelle Thurber Czapski has been appointed to the board of directors of the National Foundation for Judicial Excellence, a non-profit that provides support and continuing legal education for state court appellate judges from across the United States.
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Group attorney Justin P. Bagdady has been named to the Audit Committee of United Way of Washtenaw County and the Strategic Planning Committee of the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum. United Way of Washtenaw County works to create a network of people, resources, and organizations to create a thriving community. The Hands-On Museum is an interactive museum that promotes scientific literacy through experimentation, exploration, and education.
- Real Estate Group chair Nicholas P. Scavone, Jr. has been appointed chair-elect of the State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section Council and Real Estate Group attorney Gregory J. Gamalski has been named secretary of the Council.
- Tax and High Net Worth Group attorney Celeste E. Arduino has been named an advisor to the board of directors of non-profit Vista Maria. Vista Maria provides innovative care, support, treatment, and education to vulnerable youth.
We thank and congratulate all of our attorneys who continue Bodman’s legacy of service in the charitable and professional communities by volunteering their time and talents to support worthy organizations.