Mr. Traver is a member of the Enterprise Procurement Group. He represents business clients in connection with the drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial contracts, including vendor contracts for goods and services.
While in law school, Mr. Traver served as an intern in the legal department of a Fortune 500 company where he reviewed and edited corporate contracts, performed legal research, and drafted memoranda on domestic and international legal issues. He served as associate editor of the Western Michigan University Cooley Law Journal and as vice dean of the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity. He earned certificates of merit in several academic areas and completed a 40-hour civil court mediation training program.
As an undergraduate management student, Mr. Traver won the Business Administration Award and the Wall Street Journal Award for academic excellence. He was a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma international honor society.
Mr. Traver is a member of the State Bar of Michigan (Business Law, Insurance and Indemnity Law, Arts, Communications, Entertainment & Sports, and Young Lawyers sections).
Co-author (with Katherine Razdolsky Rothstein), "Q&A – COVID-19 Pandemic Contract Issues and Concerns: Part IV (Business Continuity Plans and Transition Assistance)," Bodman COVID-19 Response Team Update, June 2020
- 01/19/2018Bodman Volunteers Spend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Serving the Community
- 07/19/2017ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT ALERT | The Enterprise Procurement Group Update | 18 July 2017
- 07/13/2017Staff Attorney Kyle W. Traver Joins Bodman
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Detroit-Mercy, B.S. summa cum laude
- State Bar of Michigan