Mr. Traver is a member of the Enterprise Procurement Group. He represents business clients in connection with the drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial contracts, including vendor contracts for goods and services.
While in law school, Mr. Traver served as an intern in the legal department of a Fortune 500 company where he reviewed and edited corporate contracts, performed legal research, and drafted memoranda on domestic and international legal issues. He served as associate editor of the Western Michigan University Cooley Law Journal and as vice dean of the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity. He earned certificates of merit in several academic areas and completed a 40-hour civil court mediation training program.
Mr. Traver is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, Oakland County Bar Association and Detroit Economic Club.
Mr. Traver also serves as a member of Love Runs, organized by NorthRidge Church. Love Runs is a ministry that raises money and awareness through participation in the annual Detroit Free Press Marathon to help fight against human trafficking.
Civic, Cultural and Community Activities
- Love Runs (Northridge Church)
- Detroit Economic Club
- Oakland County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Young Lawyers Section
- Co-presenter (with Katherine Razdolsky Rothstein and Karolina Powalka), “Contracting Lessons – Issues brought on by COVID-19,” Ann Arbor Spark, July 2020
- Co-author (with Katherine Razdolsky Rothstein), “Q&A – COVID-19 Pandemic Contract Issues and Concerns: Part IV (Business Continuity Plans and Transition Assistance),” Bodman COVID-19 Response Team Update, June 2020
- 02/06/2023Bodman PLC Admits Five New Members
- 06/16/2021What do M&M’s Candy and Complex Contract Reviews Have in Common?
- 01/19/2018Bodman Volunteers Spend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Serving the Community
- 07/19/2017ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT ALERT | The Enterprise Procurement Group Update | 18 July 2017
- 07/13/2017Staff Attorney Kyle W. Traver Joins Bodman
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Detroit-Mercy, B.S. summa cum laude