Ms. Fink is a member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group. She represents clients in connection with trademark registrations and brand protection matters.
Before joining Bodman, Ms. Fink had a diverse legal and business career that included experience as an associate attorney with a large Detroit-based law firm, as a litigation attorney and regional director in the southeast Michigan office of a national law firm, and as the owner and president of a personal health and wellness services company. She also worked with a general practice law firm where she represented business and individual clients in a broad range of transactional and civil litigation matters. Before becoming an attorney, Ms. Fink was a senior consultant in human capital services with Arthur Andersen LLP in Chicago.
While in law school, Ms. Fink served as a law clerk in the General Law Bureau of the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Illinois.
Ms. Fink is a former director of the Michigan Creditors Bar Association (2008-09) and a former member of the Dexter (Michigan) Rotary Club (2009-11). She is currently a member of the National Exercise Trainers Association.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- DBusiness Magazine “Top Lawyers” 2024, Intellectual Property and Patent Law
- Michigan Creditors Bar Association (MCBA), Former Member and Director (2008-2009)
Civic, Cultural and Community Activities
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA), Member
- Rotary Club of Dexter, Member (2009-2011)
- 11/15/202377 Bodman Attorneys Included in DBusiness Top Lawyers 2024
- 05/06/2020Bodman PLC and Susan M. Kornfield Recognized for Excellence by Managing Intellectual Property
- 07/26/2017Bodman PLC and Susan M. Kornfield Recognized for Trademark Law Excellence by Managing Intellectual Property
- 10/05/2016Megan E. Fink Joins Bodman
- J.D. Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- B.S. University of Illinois
- B.A. University of Illinois
- State Bar of Michigan