IT Business Adoption Specialist - Detroit Office - Full Time
The IT Business Adoption Specialist is a new role, created within the Firm's Application Services Team to support the Manager, IT Customer Services to build and develop effective technology adoption and training services across the Firm.
We seek an empathetic individual, with a real passion for technology and its potential for creating positive change, to develop and lead a new combined team across the delivery, adoption and support of all applications, software and devices in use at the Firm.
Working closely with IT Leadership and the Cloud and Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for developing relationships across the Firm, enabling you to identify functional needs and requirements of administrative and practice groups, through a consultative engagement process.
As the IT Business Adoption Specialist, you are responsible for:
- Cultivating relationships between IT and the rest of the Firm ecosystem of practice groups and adminsitrative teams to improve collaboration and support cultural and behavoural change
- Developing effective engagement strategies with key stakeholders across the business, to enable continuous feedback and delivery channels with IT
- Developing the full training lifecycle and roadmap across the complete IT service catalog, utilizing a range of media and content types
- Creation and facilitation of Firmwide IT communications, covering change management, project delivery and technology adoption
- Coaching and influencing IT change initiatives to drive up adoption and maximise value return and efficiency gains
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the Legal Sector is essential
- Detailed understanding of legal applications, their functions and business process
- Proven track record in the development of engaging training programs and content
- Ability to undertake requirements gathering and process mapping exercises
- Business analysis capability to aid in the support of IT change management initiatives
- Demonstrate a high calibre customer-facing skill-set, with exposure to all levels within a law firm
- Certification or understanding of a change management methodology, such as Prosci, advantageous
For More Information:
If you are interested in pursuing legal support staff employment opportunities at Bodman, please send your resume or any inquiries to:
Sixth Floor at Ford Field
1901 St. Antoine Street
Detroit, Michigan 48226
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.