Mr. Haney is a member of the Enterprise Procurement Group. He represents business clients in the drafting and negotiation of a broad range of vendor contracts.
Prior to joining Bodman, Mr. Haney worked as a commercial law clerk at a Michigan-based global manufacturer of high-technology products where he reviewed, drafted and revised corporate supply agreements, contract amendments, and real estate leases. He also worked as a business/legal intern with a petroleum company in New York.
While attending law school, Mr. Haney worked in the Transactional Lab as a mentor, having previously been a student in the lab. His duties included assisting students with organization, drafting contracts, and design tools to improve deal making for corporate clients.
Before beginning his legal career, Mr. Haney worked in the petroleum industry and also served as a varsity high school football coach in New York.
- “USAA Sues PNC for IP Infringement Over Mobile Deposit Technology: Is Your Organization Protected in its Use of Third Party Technology?”, Bodman Enterprise Procurement Group Update (October 2020)
- 10/26/2020Enterprise Procurement Update: USAA sues PNC for IP infringement over mobile deposit technology
- 07/19/2017ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT ALERT | The Enterprise Procurement Group Update | 18 July 2017
- 05/17/2017THE ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT GROUP UPDATE | UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING DODD-FRANK AND OTHER REGULATIONS
- 11/30/2015Bodman PLC Welcomes Six New Attorneys
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- University of Rochester, B.A.