Holly Hubert is a member of the Enterprise Procurement Group. She represents business clients in connection with a variety of commercial transactions, including the drafting and negotiation of vendor contracts for a broad range of goods and services.
Before joining Bodman as a staff attorney Ms. Hubert worked as a research clerk for a boutique general practice law firm in the metro Detroit area where she drafted briefs and memoranda and conducted research on a broad variety of legal matters involving real estate, contract, general corporate, warranties, the Consumer Protection Act, and related issues.
At University of Detroit Mercy School of Law she was a Dean’s Academic Scholar (2015-2019) and earned the highest grade in several classes including the Canadian Small Firm Program, Cybercrime, and Privacy, Technology and the Law. She served as Vice Justice of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity and as Secretary and President of the Student Bar Association Evening Program. Ms. Hubert was an active member of the Hispanic & Latino/a Law Students Association (HiLLSA) and volunteered as a student attorney with an Expungement Clinic and with HiLLSA’s Immigration Clinic.
She is a member of the State Bar of Michigan (Information Technology Law Section) and the Oakland County Bar Association.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Information Technology Law, LGBTQA Law, and Young Lawyers Sections
- American Bar Association
- Law Practice Division, Young Lawyers Division, Science and Technology Law, and Public Contract Law Sections
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Privacy Bar and Women Leading Privacy Sections
- Oakland County Bar Association
- University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law, J.D.
- Albany Law School, LL.M. in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy, summa cum laude
- Wayne State University, B.A., B.S.